Dr. Sapienza and his team go the extra mile to make sure patients have positive experiences, whether they need a routine cleaning or full-mouth reconstruction. Patients receive a follow-up phone call to check in on their progress following a complicated procedure. Our patient care extends beyond our dental chairs. Should a dental emergency occur, we make every effort to see and care for you as soon as possible. Routine dental care is the number one tool used to prevent and detect early stages of dental conditions. When more invasive services are required, our team strives to treat these issues with the least intrusive procedure to completely care for the problem and yield long-lasting solutions.
Our office is dedicated to providing excellence in all aspects of family, general, and cosmetic dentistry. At our office, we have one primary goal: Your comfort!
- Aromatherapy – Essential oil diffusers are running all the time throughout the facility to encourage patient comfort.
- Paraffin Wax Treatment – Treat your dry, chapped, or just cold hands to this wonderful comfort treatment designed to soften the skin.
- Heated Mitt Therapy – Hand relief has never felt better than when gently heated with our warm hand mitts.
- Hot Towel – Just like at the spa, after you’ve spent some time with the dentist, holding your mouth open for a procedure, a warm towel is just the thing to help your face relax.
- Each treatment room is equipped with a television to provide your favorite entertainment.
- Our memory foam neck pillows on every treatment chair make your visit with us as relaxing as possible.
- Every patient may request headphones which allow for your preferred listening.
- Nitrous Oxide – The ultimate amenity for a relaxing dental visit.
These are just a few of the luxuries we provide at Leading Smiles. If you have any other requests that would enhance your time with us, please feel free to let us know. We look forward to serving you at your next visit!